- Right for treatment.
- Right to be heard to his/her satisfaction
- Right to be provided with information on whom to contact in case of an emergency.
2.Confidentiality and Dignity:
- Right to confidentiality about their medical condition.
- Right for privacy.
- Right to receive complete information on the medical problem.
- Right to complete information on the expected cost of treatment.
- Right to information on hospital rules and regulations.
- Right to a seek a second opinion on his/her medical condition.
- Right to information for various treatment options.
5.Right to redress:
- Right to a fair and prompt hearing of his/her concern.
- Right to talk to a higher authority in the healthcare provider organisation